Terms and Conditions: Gala Dinner
These terms and conditions refer to the purchase of one or more tickets to the eAssessment Association Awards Gala Dinner on 22 March 2017.
● The purchaser must provide the eAssessment Association with the full name of the attending guest(s) at least two weeks prior to this date, along with any special dietary requirements. Will will not hold any personal information after the event.
● You will be allocated one place per ticket. You may purchase a maximum of ten tickets without any prior correspondence with the eAssessment Association. There are no available discounts for multiple purchases.
● Any additional guests, following an initial booking, must also be registered to attend at the chargeable rate of £100pp, subject to availability.
● The Gala Dinner includes a three course meal, plus half bottle of wine per person as supplied by DoubleTree by Hilton. There will be a cash bar.
● In the event of any situation that prevents any of your guests from attending, for example transport strikes, adverse weather conditions, acts of God, terrorist attack or personal health, the eAssessment Association will not be held responsible and is
unable to offer refunds, but alternative guests will be accepted by notification to the eAssessment Association, ie tickets are transferable up to the last minute by notifying the Association. The venue may be unable to amend any changes to dietary requirements at very short notice.
● You will be responsible for the cost of the following:
○ Travel and accommodation expenses
○ Any additional items ordered by you at the venue or through the eAssessment Association or other third party organisations.
● Personal Property: The Organisers accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property
● More than 21 days before the event: We will accept cancellations by email (but not by phone) and refund minus an administration cost of £20 per ticket
● Less than 21 days before the event: We accept cancellations by email (but not by phone) but will be unable to offer a refund unless the ticket(s) are resold.In the instance that we are able to resell a ticket, we will refund as above, minus the £20 administration fee.
● Please note: dinner tickets are fully transferable by notifying the Marketing Coordinator of the eAssessment
Associaiton by email. Very late notice may result in the venue being unable to change or support any special dietary requirements and for the table plan to be amended in time.
● Tickets for the dinner sent out as part of an Awards Sponsorship package are subject to separate terms and conditions