How can you be a part of the e-Assessment Question 2017
How can you be a part of the e-Assessment Question 2017?
• Sponsor – Gold, Silver and Bronze and bespoke Sponsorship packages from £1500 to £5000
• Exhibit – Stands available at £1150 plus VAT. See more about who is exhibiting in March 2017
• Speak – appropriate, non-sales speaking opportunities available, contact the organisers
• Market – market your products to the delegates – variety of packages available
• Attend – come to the conference; listen, question, debate, network
Contact Jeff Ross on +44 (0) 7785 920392 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to be involved at this or any or our events, or hear about one of the many attractive ideas and packages on offer or if you wish to discuss e-Assessment projects and opportunities in general.
For information about exhibiting or the exhibition in general please contact
Director, Seema Works Ltd
mobile: +44 (0) 7740 157610 email: email@example.com
Download here for more information about sponsoring the 2017 e-Assessment Question or contact us today to discuss options and availability.
This year also marks the introduction by the e-Assessment Association of the first e-Assessment Awards which will be announced at a gala dinner to be held on the evening of the 22nd March 2017.
We are working with the eAA to ensure that these new awards are a success and become a permanent feature of the e-Assessment Question Conference.
Full details of the Awards will be available on the eAA website by early September 2016. Prior to this, please contact the e-Assessment Association via email at firstname.lastname@example.org